Steps to apply
To determine eligibility and receive accommodative services, you must do the following:
- Self-identify as a person with a disability.
- Contact the Disability Resource Center for application packet:
- Phone (435-652-7516).
- In person at the North Plaza Building.
- Print the application.
- Complete and return the application and appropriate documentation. Please keep a copy of your documentation.
- The Disability Resource staff will review the application and documentation and determine appropriate action:
- Requested accommodations approved.
- Requested accommodations denied.
- Request for additional documentation.
- The DRC staff will contact you to schedule a meeting to discuss accommodation options, implementation process, and other available support services.